Ottawa, ON K1P5J3
Government and Military
Senior Level Technology Expert
Location: Ottawa, Ont.
Start date: ASAP until March 31, 2009
Security clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Introduction to DareHR
For over 21 years, the professionals at Dare Human Resources Corporation deliver a complete suite of Integrated Human Capital Management (HCM) Services to meet the needs of our various public and private sector clients. DareHR is a rapidly growing firm providing a full range of Engineering, Project Management, IT Infrastructure & Systems, Software Development & Support and other related specialized services. To learn more, please visit our website at www.darehr.com.
- Provide assistance to migrate HC Citrix server farm environment from 4.0 to 4.5
- Optimize MP4.5 farm configuration
- Package a variety of software applications using Citrix IMS for Xen application streaming integration
- Prepare and conduct proof of concept to test Xen A pplication streaming in pilot phase environment
- Develop associated documentation, plan, schedule and pre-requisites to deploy Citrix Xen
- Application Streaming technology within Health Canada production network.
- Setup and evaluate use of Citrix Provisioning Server solution in Dev/Test/QA environment
- Develop associated documentation of Provisioning server configuration in Dev/Test and QA environments including related database server components
- Configure and optimize SQL datastore relating to Provisioning server components
- Deploy EdgeSight monitoring services in production and optimize and adapt custom reporting of system features to meet HC requirements
- Performed various DBA duties / optimisation / reporting on SQL backend
- Perform knowledge transfer of SQL maintenance activities relating to this system to identified HC staff
- Develop associated documentation, plan, pre-requisites for the implementation of Provisioning server services within the production environment
- Design an implement various VB scripts as needed to automate existing process due to environment setup or lack of existing tools as and when needed
- Liaise with various engineering resources from various groups within the organization
- Perform knowledge transfer to HC IT Mobility staff as required
- Provide 3rd level support as required
- Participate in Dev/Test and QA activities to build, document, debug and test new version implementations and/or introduction of new components as required
- Provide weekly status reports in written format to IT Mobility Chief
- Prepare schedules, project plans and project and technical documentation as and when required.
- The proposed resource must have a minimum of 5 years extensive experience in Designing, Implementing and Supporting Enterprise IT infrastructure based on Microsoft, Intel and Citrix solutions and methodologies.
- The proposed resource must have a minimum of 5 years experience administrating Microsoft Active Directory systems.
- The proposed resource must have a minimum of 5 years experience in administrating and supporting SQL systems and tools.
- The proposed resource must have a minimum of 3 year experience in writing technical specifications and in the development of standards, technology solutions and proposals associated with Citrix technology.
- The proposed resource must have a minimum of 3 years experience in developing system scripts to automate or debug Windows environments
- The proposed resource must have Citrix Presentation 4.5 certification or higher
- The proposed resource must have SQL2005 certification or higher
- The proposed resource must have MCP, MCSA/MCSE 2003 certification or higher
How to Apply
Please submit your resume ASAP in word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this contract.