Ottawa, ON K1P5J3
Government and Military
DND SENIOR ENGINEER - Medium support vehicle system
Location: Ottawa, Ont.
Start date: TBD
Security clearance: Secret (Level II)
Introduction to DareHR
For over 21 years, the professionals at Dare Human Resources Corporation deliver a complete suite of Integrated Human Capital Management (HCM) Services to meet the needs of our various public and private sector clients. DareHR is a rapidly growing firm providing a full range of Engineering, Project Management, IT Infrastructure & Systems, Software Development & Support and other related specialized services. To learn more, please visit our website at www.darehr.com.
The Senior Engineer will iitially support the definition phase of the project and potentially transition into the implementation phase. The Contractor personnel will work in conjunction with the PMO MSVS ILS Manager and other PMO sections throughout the term of the contract.
The general services will include preparation of documentation, and support the management of technical data. The Contractor personnel will also support further definition of the ILS requirements.
The Contractor personnel will be required to work within established DND engineering and business processes utilized within the project.
The required services will include the following:
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) functions, including the provision of analysis, advice and recommendations in the ILS area;
- Participate in the preparation of ILS documentation, such as Training and Maintenance Concepts, ILS Plans, In-Service Support Plans, Optimized Weapons Service Support (OWSS) and related documents;
- Participate in the development of documentation using Telelogic DOORS and Microsoft Office Suite of Applications;
- Reviewing and making recommendations regarding military or commercial standards, specifications or practices for incorporation into system specifications;
- Participate in the analysis of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) data and make recommendations related to the DND maintenance and training concepts and plans, as necessary;
- Participate in the development of Quality Assurance and Configuration Management plans and practices;
- Participate in the development of draft technical evaluation plans and standards;
- Liaise with the Requirements, Systems Engineering and Procurement staff on the MSVS Project and with other Life Cycle Material Management (LCMM) personnel to ensure compatibility between ILS activities and other responsibility centres;
- Participate in ILS meetings, Technical Reviews and Progress Review Meetings and other meetings as requested;
- Assist the ILS team in the preparation of budgetary estimates in relation to technical programs;
- Participate in the development of presentations to Field Units and Area Command Headquarters covering issues such as, but not limited to, maintenance and supply support; and
- Perform other Senior Engineering services to support the MSVS PMO.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume ASAP in word format only to email@example.com if interested in this contract.