Ottawa, ON K1P5J3
Government and Military
DND LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST- Medium support vehicle system
Location: Ottawa, Ont.
Start date: TBD
Security clearance: Secret (Level II)
Introduction to DareHR
For over 21 years, the professionals at Dare Human Resources Corporation deliver a complete suite of Integrated Human Capital Management (HCM) Services to meet the needs of our various public and private sector clients. DareHR is a rapidly growing firm providing a full range of Engineering, Project Management, IT Infrastructure & Systems, Software Development & Support and other related specialized services. To learn more, please visit our website at www.darehr.com.
The Life Cycle Management Specialist will initially support the definition phase of the project and potentially transition into the implementation phase. The Contractor personnel will work in conjunction with the PMO MSVS ILS Manager and other PMO sections throughout the term of the contract.
The Contractor personnel will be required to work within established DND engineering and business processes utilized within the project.
The required services will include the following:
- Performing Life Cycle Material Management (LCMM) activities as detailed in A-LP-113-001/FP-001 Life Cycle Management System;
- Review and Prepare Project Management documentation using Telelogic DOORS and the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications;
- Reviewing technical documents, specifications, drawings and associated data related to equipment maintenance for conformance to DND Standards;
- Liaise with the Requirements, Systems Engineering and Procurement staff on the MSVS Project and with other Life Cycle Material Management (LCMM) personnel to ensure compatibility between ILS activities and other responsibility centres;
- Participate in ILS meetings, Technical Reviews and Progress Review Meetings and other meetings as requested; and
- Preparing, modifying or updating Technical Instructions and Orders;
- Collecting, reviewing and updating configuration management data for input into the environmental configuration management information system;
- Performing analysis of maintenance, repair and overhaul data;
- Investigating Unsatisfactory Condition Reports (UCRs) and Technical Failure Reports (TFRs);
- Preparing data for initial provisioning and repair parts scaling;
- Preparing repair procedures, maintenance schedules and technical data;
- Conducting engineering studies and analysis to provide technical solutions to stated technical/logistic or operational requirements/problems including preparation of Engineering Changes (ECs);
- Preparing support cost option analysis for systems and equipment;
- Performing equipment project management services to support the MSVS PMO; and
- Perform other Life Cycle Management Specialist services to support the MSVS PMO
How to Apply
Please submit your resume ASAP in word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this contract.