Ottawa, ON K1P5J3
Government and Military
- Full Time
- Part Time
Job Type: 5-month contract (can be extended)
Location: Ottawa, ON, CANADA
Security clearance: Secret Level II
For over 21 years, the professionals at Dare Human Resources Corporation deliver a complete suite of Integrated Human Capital Management (HCM) Services to meet the needs of our various public and private sector clients. DareHR clients reap the rewards of our personal service approach and deep experience in Permanent Recruitment, Executive Search, Flexible Staffing, IT Contracting and our full range of HR Consulting and Business Growth Solutions.
From our base in Ottawa, we are conducting searches that cover the spectrum from senior executive through middle management, our consultants draw on their own personal experience in the fields they service to provide informed and innovative resources within their specific areas of expertise.
One of our clients is currently seeking for an individual meeting the following criteria:
- Recent experience (within last 3 years) in the design, implementation and management of projects and/or research studies that support public health practice and public health infrastructure.
- Experience in providing advice on the implementation and interpretation of public health program policies and/or procedures.
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and analysis in a public health environment.
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports [both written and oral] at various forums and/or conferences and/or meetings.
- Provide public health practice input throughout project life cycle.
- Manage requirements gathering/analysis activities.
- Manage business process modeling activities.
- Manage solution design activities.
- Manage solution implementation and deployment activities.
How to Apply
If your skills and experience match the requirements of this position, please forward your resume to Sam Snow at Dare Human Resources Corporation.